Uncategorized: vegetarian diet vegetarian lifestyle vegetarianism
leave a comment
Vegetarian lifestyle is one of the most common types of achieving personal harmony and harmony with the world around us. Vegetarianism, or eating only plant-based foods, is very common in modern world: in particular, it is estimated that about 80% of current Indian population are vegetarians. People adopt this style of living for many reasons: in the context of ethical or aesthetic viewpoints, due to some economic or religious reasons, as a traditional or cultural idea, or with the desire to take good care about own health.
The main reason why we eat meat is to receive high quality proteins which have all 8 essential amino acids. However, it was scientifically proven that modern types of vegetarian diet which include beans, cereal, nuts, veggies, fruit and other plant-based foods is able to provide us with the amounts of proteins necessary for our normal daily activities.
It is said that vegetarianism is linked to lower chances of cardio-vascular diseases and cancer. At the same time, following a vegetarian diet is connected with a lack of certain vitamins and minerals, decreased function of the immune system, lower energy levels and sometimes lower libido.
In many families, vegetarian lifestyle is a tradition, and very often parent look for an answer to the question, is it good to use a vegetarian diet for infants and children, or should they better eat some animal-based foods for better development and growth. The world’s leading nutritionists could not come to a common point regarding this issue: some say that a vegetarian diet can be sufficient for any growing body, but some are convinced that consuming no animal-based products (primarily milk and eggs), can’t make a child grow and develop properly.
Green tea holds the position of one of the most useful therapeutic beverages on earth. It is a very rich source of natural antioxidants, which have a variety of therapeutic properties. Regular consumption of green tea is linked to better and more youthful skin, increased rejuvenation processes, improved hearth health and lower cholesterol levels in blood, as well as inhibited ability of body tissues to grow cancer cells and lowered chances for tumor development.
Green tea originates from Japan, where this beverage is widely used as an important element of daily diet and for speeding up weight loss. In addition, green tea is also valued as one of the rarest natural products which does not evoke any personal sensitivity and does not cause allergic reactions.
The scientists say that those who want to put off weight should use the powers of green tea as it has a variety of natural elements and compounds which are capable of blocking production of such hormone as amilase, which speeds up starch digestion and favors weight gaining. Therefore, regular consumption of green tea allows starch be evacuated from our body without being digested. In addition, using green tea on a regular basis can help improve our dental health because it is very rich in fluoride and does not have any compound or ingredient which would have properties to damage our dental health.
If you want to use green tea for your individual weight management program, all you need to do is just eat a low carb diet meaning that you should not eat potatoes, bread and bakery, as well as other product high in carbs. Drinking one small cup of green tea 15-20 minutes before and after meal is all you need to do. Also, Japanese nutritionists recommend using green tea for cooking your meals: in particular, boiling rise using green tea. Remember that daily dose of this beverage should not exceed 6-7 cups.
Weight management and inability to maintain the optimum body mass are among the most common problems for all modern people. Sometimes special diets and recommendations of the nutritionists can’t help us fight with our cravings, consume less calories and lose weight. That is why many specialists suggest us first of all combat our bad habits, inducing eating and sleeping disorders, exercise and do not overload our body with rapid changes in diet and daily routine. What else can be done for an effective weight management?
1. Begin your day with eating some fresh fruit. American specialists from Pennsylvania are convinced that starting your day with a fruit or veggie salad can help you eat less. Their experiments have shown that eating a small portion of salad 15-20 minutes before lunch helps consuming less calories during the day.
2. When preparing your salad, do not add its dressing or sauce, just serve it in a separated small saucer. Then, when eating the salad, just dip your fork into the sauce before taking some salad onto it. This way you’ll consume less dressing or sauce, and gain less calories.
3. Beware caffeinated and carbonated drinks. Many of those have more calories than some of cookies or brownies.
4. Practice ‘walkie-talike’ style communication. When someone calls your cell phone, get up and start doing some walking or physical exercises while talking. This habit is very useful and according to the studies, this way you can lose up to 1000 kkal per month meaning losing about 2 kilos a year.
We are very well familiar with those traditional ‘happy family’ photos like this one. Smiling mom and dad, and smiling happy children. However, we know so well how hard it is to create an ideal and happy family. Some people are so hopeless about this so they prefer not to get married and live their live alone. Well, everything is not that dark and hopeless, guys. There are certain rules and factors which play a role for creating a happy family. Wanna know what are those? Read more then…
1. What are the most important principles of your life? What things are the most important for you, and what are of less importance. Love, career, hobbies, social life? In the context of personal life, those can be mutual respect or mutual challenging, support or competition, discipline or total freedom in daily behaviors, traditions or modern tendencies.
2. What are your mutual interests? If all members of your have a strong passion for something, it will your family strong and happy. No matter what that passion is, music, knitting, baseball or comedy TV shows, you’ll always have a lot to talk about, meaning that you’re much more than a bunch of people sharing the same house.
3. What are your family traditions, and do you have any at all? Do you cook the same meal for every Christmas and do you go to celebrate your anniversary to the same place every year, where your grandma and grandpa used to celebrate? This is not a key point for being an ideal family, but family traditions are important because they are something that make us unique and feel truly belong to our family. Those are what our children are going to keep for ages and what we will be linked to even centuries later.
4. Do you have a space for the development of your family? Sometimes when people get married and bring children to this world, they start believing that they’ve done already everything they could. However, as the children are growing up, every family should develop and learn. Remember that parents need to teach children and prepare them for living in the cruel world. And the best way to do that is together, coming a step closer to being an ideal family.
5. Are you effective in your conflict management? No ideal family life is linked to scandals and quarreling, but it does not mean that there are no problems and stressors in an ideal family. The main idea is to learn solving the problems without raising the voice or blaming each other. Learn not to avoid and neglect your problems, learn to talk about them to each other and find the best solutions together. Learn to be patient and tolerant.